STAY SAFE, START LIVING
At Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa the health and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. As owners and operators, our team members have been a part of our family for decades and together we take pride in the experience we provide at our hotel. Our passion for hospitality is seen through the lofty standards by which we maintain our sprawling resort. However, during this time of global focus on the COVID-19 response, we want to take a moment and inform you about some of the additional safeguards we are taking to ensure the safety of our guests and team members.
- Our hospitality experience is enhanced by technology to support physical distancing, such as text messaging to the hotel for needs, paperless payments, streaming your own content on in-room entertainment systems as well as wellness content available in rooms.
Gathering at a Distance
- To ensure each guest receive a safe amount of personal space, our distancing protocols include signage and markings to indicate safe distances, and capacity restrictions according to county guidelines.
- All team members are required to maintain a distance from guests and each other during all interactions and where possible have contactless exchanges.
Healthy Team Members
- Hoteliers’ daily ritual includes a meeting each day. We use this time to ensure all team members are healthy and ready to provide you with the best experience.
Always Clean Spaces
- In addition to our existing rigid cleaning standards, we are adding increased frequency in cleaning and disinfecting areas we service. Communal areas cleaned regularly and more often as needed.
- All tables and chairs at food and beverage outlets and banquet areas are cleaned after each use. To promote a healthier environment, limited paper information is provided and hotel information available throughout on signs, screens, and virtually through QR codes.
- With the well-being of each guest in mind, hand sanitizer is available to guests at entrances and high traffic areas.
- Guestrooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between stays.
- Additional sanitation measures given to doors, desks, countertops, tables, chairs, phones, remotes, thermostats, and all other high-touch surfaces.
- Each room will have hand soap and hand sanitizer available for use during your stay.
Pool & Fitness Center
- A pool experience with fewer people and well-spaced chairsmis being enforced according to county guidelines.
- The fitness center space is cleaned and disinfected throughout the day. Additional measures for cleaning and disinfecting for all machines, weights, and hard surfaces. Fresh towels, water and single use headphones are replenished constantly for single use. Sanitation stations available inside fitness room and social distancing reminders at entry door. For those who would prefer a more private workout, streaming wellness and fitness content is available in rooms.
Eating & Drinking
- Paper menus are available upon request or virtually through QR codes.
- All food related equipment, furniture, hardware and serving items are cleaned and sanitized hourly.
- Dining tables, bar tops, stools and chairs are cleaned and sanitized after each use. Kitchens are deep-cleaned and sanitized at least once per day.
- Outdoor dining options are available including Mustangs & Burros patio and the patio at Greenfinch Restaurant & Bar.
- All event spaces are cleaned and disinfected in adherence with county mandated protocols.
- In addition, there are hand sanitizer stations at all functions. All equipment is sanitized before and after each occasion. We also offer flexible floor plans available and modified menus that easily can accommodate the safest delivery and handling.
What are the resort’s procedures and policies related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
We continue to closely monitor the situation and comply with the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local county health officials. We have enhanced our already stringent cleanliness and hygiene standards and policies and continue to adapt as the circumstances have changed over the last two years. To welcome a worry-free stay, please review our Stay Safe, Start Living policy. As guidelines shift, we will continue to evolve our operations in accordance with government standards.
Stay Safe, Start Living
Are all the outlets open at your property?
All of our outlets are open daily. Please see details below.
- DINING OUTLETS: Visit the Dining page for the most up-to-date dining hours and options.
- SPA: Spa Estancia is open daily and accepting treatment appointments except for Mondays. Gift Certificates are also available for purchase.
- FITNESS CENTER: The fitness center is open and adheres to current health and safety standards. Outdoor workout equipment is available upon request. Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers guests unlimited access to its 820-square-foot executive fitness center featuring Life Fitness™ training equipment including treadmills, elliptical machines, and recumbent bikes.
- POOL: Haven Pool and whirlpool are open.
What precautions does Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa take?
Our cleaning team has been briefed and trained on proper cleaning procedures to ensure the prevention of the COVID-19 virus. We clean our public facilities more frequently than recommended by CDC guidelines. Our cleanliness and hygiene standards and policies include:
- Enhancing and increasing the frequency of sanitation of commonly touched objects such as handrails, door handles, TV remotes, elevator buttons, phones, etc.
- Comprehensive cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms between stays.
- Training staff to recognize signs of COVID-19.
- Additional signage throughout the hotels reminding guests and employees of healthy practices.
- Educating our team members on steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
I have a question about an event or meeting I booked at Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa.
Please contact your sales manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pools & Hot Tubs
The hotel’s waterfront outdoor pool and hot tub is open with limited access adhering to the county’s social distancing guidelines.
We offer self-parking for $42 per vehicle.
We understand that you want to experience more than the resort when you travel. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of San Diego while also caring for your personal health and safety.
Things to do here? Yeah, it’s pretty much endless. Chill in our poolside cabanas or make a racquet on one of our tennis courts. Play a little family bocce ball or grab some bikes to explore the city. Alone or with the whole crew our world is your oyster.
Action Sport Rentals
Jet skis to stand up paddle boards, waterskiing to sailing, aqua cycles to pontoons, ocean adventure is waiting for you. If you’d rather stay dry, The Sandbox rents bikes, surreys, beach cruisers, kid’s bikes and trailers for city exploring. Call 619-275-8945 for more info.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners, and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of cleaning supplies and necessary PPE.
Your peace of mind is important to us – if you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to Douglas Rucker, Resort General Manager at email@example.com or 619-275-7969.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our associates have clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with public health officials and follow their recommended actions.