We’re committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to all guests.
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa accommodates guests with disabilities. If you have questions call our Reservations Team at 844-848-1658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our spacious ADA rooms feature total wheelchair accessibility and have two queen beds or one king-sized bed. Standard features in all accessible rooms include lowered peepholes, lowered wall-mounted thermostats, lowered closet rods, flashing fire alarms for the hearing impaired, accessible commodes and sinks, lowered towel bars, grab bars surrounding all commodes, and roll-in showers or bathtubs. Roll-in showers have hand-held shower sprayers with extensions and shower benches. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type.
Mobility/Hearing Accessible Guestroom Types
Spacious guest room featuring modern design with newly renovated bathroom with roll-in showers.
- Deluxe King Room with 1 king bed and bath tub
- Garden View Queen Room with 2 queen beds and roll-in shower
- Veranda King Room with 1 king bed and roll-in shower
- Veranda King Room with 1 king bed and bath tub
- Estate Garden View Room with 2 queen beds and bath tub
- Estate Suite with 1 king bed and roll-in shower
ADA/Accessible Room Features
- Approximately 395 – 615 sq. ft.
- Wheelchair accessible route in room
- Patio or balcony accessible for Veranda and Estate Rooms
- Telephone with visual call alert
- Visual alarm
- Communication kits with strobe lights & TTY phones available upon request
- Ground floor rooms available for Veranda King Room and Estate Suite room types
- Power outlets within 4” of telephone
- At least (1) power outlet with a clear space in front & 15” from ground
- Table and/or desk height accessible with knee space of 27” (width) and 34″ (height)
- Telephone with volume control
- Light alerts in hearing impaired rooms
- Twist knob light/lamp control
- Lowered individual guestroom thermostat control
- Guestroom drapery controls with a 36” clear path within reach
- Guestroom drapery wands are 12” longer in wheelchair accessible rooms
- Closet bars and/or shelving lowered in wheelchair accessible rooms
- Multi-level door viewers|
ADA/Accessible Bathroom Features
- Lowered counter height with access to pull underneath
- Lowered mirrors
- Raised toilet seat available upon request
- Tub Grab bars approximately 4’ from the ground, 2 bars on the inside wall, 1 side bar 9.5” and 21.5” above the tub’s edge, 1 bar 21.5” above the tub’s edge at each end for a total of 4 grab bars.
- Hand-held in shower wand
- Low level towel hooks and racks
- Portable tub seats available upon request
- Portable shower seats available upon request
- Shower grab bars: 1 side bar 9.5” and 21.5” above the tub’s edge, 1 bar 21.5” above tub’s edge at each end for a total of 4 grab bars
- Telephone in bathroom
- Hand-held shower wand
- Low level towel hooks and racks
Maximum Occupancy Per ADA Room
- All rooms with California King beds – 2 people
- All rooms with queen beds – 4 people
- All suites – 4 people
Connecting Rooms Available For:
- Deluxe King Room/Estate Queen Room
- Deluxe King Room/Deluxe King Room
- Deluxe King Room/Veranda Queen Room
- Deluxe Queen Room/Deluxe King Room
- Deluxe Queen Room/Presidential Suite Room
- Veranda King Room/Veranda Queen Room
- Estate Queen Room/Estate Suite
- Estate Suite/Veranda Queen Room
PACKAGES & OFFERS
Escape to a garden spa oasis tucked within 10 acres of lush gardens. It’s time for some pampering and self-care. For romantic getaways, add on an intimate couples massage at time of booking.
Gift Cards Now Available
Give the gift of exploration, adventure, or relaxation in sunny San Diego. Gift cards to Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa, Mustangs & Burros, Greenfinch, and Spa Estancia are now available for purchase.